Preston's pics

Boys slideshow

Tyler's latest pics

;">

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tyler's Latest

Hey Fam,


I am writing everyone because I do not have time to write everyone all big indivdual messages. But I will write small ones. I am glad to hear that everyone is doing good. And that you are all enjoying the summer.
I am doing pretty well right now. Thanks for the pictures mom. I am very grateful. I am sending my SD card home so you guys can all look at the pictures of that soon. I sent it yesterday so it will be there in the next week or so. Right now I am getting better and better. But i still get waves of homesickness often. I just try to work through it. I still get really intense head aches that really suck, but its ok.
I am having a lot of blessings. I dont know what I am doing to derseve it. I cannot really speak or understand everything yet becasue the head really do not help so it is really hard to focus. But with our investigators it is going really well. I think my companion must just be so amazing because I honestly dont think I am doing anything. I just try to teach the lessons and bare my testimony with all my heart each time i teach. I hope i am having an effect on my investigators. They are really great and I love teaching them.
I try to plead with God everytime I pray. I pray for a very long time and just express my feeling to God each time. Its amazing how much I feel his love each time i pray. I never want to lose the feeling I get when I pray. Also with the Book of Mormon. It has changed my life tremendously. I wish I would have read it when I was younger. I feel Gods love each time i read it. I really want to become like the prophets in the Book of Mormon. I always try to have a prayer in my heart and Humble myself before the Lord always. I am sorry i am late on the email this week, we were really busy yesterday.
I Just got done teaching a lesson to a investigator who we have been teaching the last month or so. And asked her to be baptized. She said yes even tho i was not quiet sure what she said until after. I really freaked out and got excited. I just hope her parents will let her, and everything goes well. I am being blessed so much. God answers our prayer each day. I love feeling the spirit. I am so grateful she wants to be baptized. And being apart of this it is amazing. I am trying to stay strong always and remember why I am out here. The language is hard, I am still trying out good ways to study it because I am not progressing as fast as i would like. I cannot give up. But this is the Lords time not mine. I have not seen Elder Christian yet or his family, but probably this Sunday I will.
I am doing well and maybe next time I write you,  I might be gone out of Aberdeen or have a new companion. I will let you know. Love you all so much. I hope to continue to have miracles.

Love Tyler.

Thanks for Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment