Preston's pics

Boys slideshow

Tyler's latest pics

;">

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Preston's Latest

Hey Mom,


I finally got the package you sent, you could tell that it had been opened. What did you put in it so I know nothing is missing. The package was good thanks. I have an ipod here that i could send to you and then you could put tons of inspiring music on it, and cool uplifting stuff too, if its possible you could send an ihome that would be awesome. If its possible you could send another ipod or something. This week I was in another city and my companion was in another one to up at the mission home getting some training, I was with these 2 missionaries I really didnt want to be with. So, of course I got way homesick and it was really hard for me. Everytime I do an exchange I get way homesick, but oh well I'm good now. So in our area Jeong up we didnt get much done, expect some cool things happend on Sunday. Whon Song meen got baptized, 원 성 민 thats his name in korean, Also out of the Blue, 3 new people came to church they were former investigators and they just decided to come to church. So, we have new investigators now. Its great, 2 of them we already gave them a soft commitment to be baptized and they said yes, so we have to get them ready, one of them is a girl her name is ha ha na yes hahana, can't remember the other names. Its amazing to see how the Lord blesses you, when you are obedient and work hard. I've noticed that a lot of the time we don't find them, they find us it's cool. Everything sounds good though there. I will pray for you mom and everyone else. I do need some pictures though more recent ones of me playing soccer and of the fam and friends please try and get some off my facebook, off Brittany. If possible I need an ipod for next package. I'm still in the same area and want to stay another transfer here, we will see though, I really like this area. But I have to go real soon, but so thanks for everything tell everyone hi. Is the family really thinking of moving back to England, when me and Ty get back? Im happy with whatever happens. Send this to Dave to please cuz i dont have much time. love you be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment