Preston's pics

Boys slideshow

Tyler's latest pics

;">

Friday, October 22, 2010

Preston's latest

****I didn't get a group email from Preston this week, so I will just post the personal email he sent me.****

Hey Jordie,

Thanks for the email. I’m doing better now, I still have hard times. The months have gone by fast but slow at the same time. Missionary time is weird I don’t know how to explain it. Right now I’m just trying to find myself. I’m really going to start trying hard, to not think about myself, or my old life. That’s what I need to do, put all my focus on the work and don’t let myself think about it. Keep studying hard so I can build my faith even more and more. Faith is a hard thing, but I try to keep it strong each day. General Conference was great I enjoyed it a lot. I really like listening to the Lord speak to us through his apostles and Prophet. It’s amazing how amazing the brain is. This area is pretty cool though, it’s big. The ward is pretty big but I don’t really get to know them well. My last ward was easy to get know everyone, because the city was small. I share a building with a ward from another mission, its sweet a cool building. How is the family going? How is school going? I’m glad Kingston and Boston are doing great. My new companion is sweet a nice guy, very good elder. How was your birthday anything special? Do you feel old?

I hope you have a great week.

Love Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment